16 November 2011

Song From Unwanted Son - FTG


Song From Unwanted Son - FTG
It feels so wrong it feels so lone
Caught in the drain

I’m left in the rain

Just hear me cry and left to die

Lord I survive…


I hate my mom smile with her sin

I hate my dad works as a pimp

Their soul are blind

Evil in their mind

Fear for no signs…


I try I beg and say

To them will you please

Please don’t hide and run

I know I know you feel a shame

Cause I

I was the unwanted child


I’m fill with hate for what they’re done

I feel so bed miss all the fun

Feel so sad like, like the dead

Never they care…..


-solo-


You! Never, never ,never, try

Tell me I’m your child

Never, never, never, show

Tell me if you care

Never ,never, never, will

And that I know….


C/o


What is faith, what is fear, what is pain

I don’t hear, I don’t see, I don’t feel

Must I cry, must I beg, must I pray

In the day, in the night, in the rain

Dad tell me, mom tell me, why should in die…..


-repeat c/o


Download
Mp3

No comments: